|Packaging Size||10*10 Box (100 Tablets)|
|Composition (Salts)||Ivermectin (12mg)|
|Storage Conditions||Store below 30 Deg C|
|Tablets/Capsules in a Strip||10 Tablets|
Ivermectin Tablet plays a vital role in ensuring that the health of the persons is maintained. It is one of the essential worms which are helpful to cure the infections which can follow after eating the different types of foods available in the outside world.
Uses of Ivermectin
In this era wherein the level of food poisoning is increasing due to the prevalence of toxins in the food, the immune system of the people is weakening to a great possible extent. This medicine is very effective in treating different forms of infections, and the medicine is also very much needed to enhance the level of the immune system.
Major Benefits of Ivermectin
- This medicine is beneficial to cure infections. These infections can be of earthworms or parasites.
- This medicine is also beneficial to reduce the possibility of stomach infections.
- At the same time, this medicine is also beneficial to boost the immune system of the body. The immunity gets a boost since this medicine supplies the required amount of nutrients to the body.
- This medicine is also beneficial to cure the disease of Scabies. It is one of the most deadly parasite infections which is prevalent there. This medicine is also beneficial to do away with excessive toxic proteins.
- When we talk of Filariasis, this disease can be efficiently cured by regular doses of this medicine. This medicine is at the same time effective in treating adult worms like earthworms which are ideally found in intestines.
- This medicine is very effective in treating the menace of Onchocerciasis. It is very effective in curbing the menace of itching and other types of ailments. Ideally, this medicine is beneficial to treat the side effects of another sort of antibiotic.
- This medicine is also helpful for kids. It is because it is entirely safe for the kids and does not at the same point in time have any effect on their growth rate in the body.